Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Benjamin Got a Haircut

Either I block it out or honestly don’t realize how long my boys’ hair really is - until it’s poking them in the eyes.  Benjamin had reached that point some time back, but unlike Jasper I cannot just turn on Cars and expect he’ll sit still with sharp scissors around.  I had to do my snipping with Drew here.  And that meant over the weekend.  So, this past Saturday I gave him a little trim.  Once again, I’ll need to make sure I dress him in gender-specific clothes for a while.  Pollyanna is back in town. 

Before: a “bit” of a brush-over,

DSC_4448

and overall scraggly.

DSC_4474

After: cautiously optimistic,DSC_4529 but overall pleased.DSC_4531 

Perhaps it’s not so much Pollyanna as … the flying nun:

DSC_4533(Don’t worry, those flippy curls don’t show up all the time.)

No comments: