Friday, February 06, 2009

Mountain of Pillows

Last week Jasper helped me change the sheets on our beds. He thought it was so much fun to jump into the pile of dirty sheets and blankets, that I figured giving him a mountain of pillows in which to jump would be even better. It was. He loved it and told me, "good seat, mommy." When Drew got home from work, they had even more fun together.










Benjamin just watched and wondered what they were doing!

Jasper is blissfully unaware of what daddy is going to do next.



















Time for clean-up. These cushions are big!






3 comments:

The Mezger Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait till Bailey is a little bit older.

Lindsay said...

These pictures are ADORABLE! Jasper looks like he is having a blast (and so does Drew)! The one of Benjamin with those big eyes is too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures warm my heart! What a wonderful family you are blessed with.