Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long Locks No More!

This should be a stark comparison to the Techie post (below). Jasper is no longer in the running for "kid who looks most like a Greek mythological deity." We were going for a tousled skateboarder look. Instead I think we got a little more Hayley Mills from The Parent Trap.




For those who were concerned his curls would be cut off, have no fear. They are still with us.


But the curling action works against a distinctly masculine look. Oh well. It's still a good cut ... WAY better than anything I could have done on my own. And have I mentioned it's just hair? It grows. :)

Jasper did not like the experience. He was not comfortable sitting in the jeep or the police motorcycle and instead sat in Drew's lap. That's because my lap is significantly compromised these days. But not being able to sit with me was no good for Jasper. He screamed like bloody murder the entire time. I was right there, trying to distract/console. Nothing helped. I was prepared for tears. I was not prepared for irrational loss of control. Oh well. Live and learn. One of these days it hopefully won't be so traumatic.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the haircut! Very cute! :)