Friday, November 28, 2008

Patagonia Store Opens in Austin

Early in November, Patagonia opened a store in Austin. I own many things from Patagonia, and I was thrilled to learn that they had chosen Austin for one of their stores. I started crafting a plan to visit them on the opening weekend, and I wanted to involve Jasper in the adventure. Jasper and I made pancakes on the first Saturday that the store was open, and we set out for some fun.

We started off by driving to the Triangle to catch the bus. As many of you know, my son loves any big vehicles, and he loved riding on the bus. He was practically a celebrity with his sunglasses on as we boarded the bus. The ride was a short 10 minutes, and we arrived at the store. As we entered, the staff informed us there was a play table in the back of the store. When we made our way through the nice store, we found a table with blocks and other fun toys. Jasper enjoyed this very much.


I know there isn't a need to have a puff ball jacket in Austin, but I wanted to just see how it fit ;-)

After we left the store, we had some lunch with friends, and we explored the Capitol Grounds before catching the bus home. Overall, it was a fun experience that I want to repeat with Jasper in the future.

No comments: