Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Benjamin is getting bigger!

On October 23rd, Benjamin was weighing in at 10lbs, 13oz. WOW! He had gained nearly 1.5lbs since his appointment two weeks before. I don't know how much he is weighing now (likely between 11-12lbs), but he can't fit into any newborn clothes anymore and I find it surprising that he can't fit into hardly any of Jasper's sleepers. So, I bought him some Carter's 3month sleepers thinking they would last us a little while. Nope! After one washing and one wearing, they are tight. Perhaps he's just longer than his brother and that's why were running out of sleepers that fit. I don't know. But, he's moving up in the world and perhaps on the growth charts.

Here are some shots from early this month during some precious awake time. He loves to look out the window in the living room. I don't know what catches his eye, but it's a favorite spot.






and after any activity time, he's zonked out.



No comments: