Sunday, April 27, 2008

Washing the car

Jasper and I spent some time outside yesterday washing our car. For those members of our family that can only dream of washing their car right now, I don't do these things without thinking about you, and I'm sure you do the same thing for us when you enjoy a 80 degree day in August. Erica had the idea that Jasper would enjoy playing with the water while I wash the car. Plus, washing the car is theraputic for me. Jasper and I started by dressing for the fun. We both put on our swim trunks and water shirts. Then, we started by playing with the hose on its own. You can see and hear how much he is enjoying it.



Next, I pulled out the car, and the fun continued.



Finally, Jasper had to go in for his nap, but not before we caught some fun photos or our wet boy.

No comments: