Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rocking Chair

Earlier this week I set Jasper into the rocking chair in his room to put socks on him. I guess he's never sat in it alone before, because he got this adorable grin on his face when I sat him in the chair and it glided. I then adjusted where he was sitting, pushed him back a little more, and then showed him if he leaned forward he could get the chair to rock on his own. Man did he LOVE that! He had a ball! So I gave him one of his favorite books and went to grab the camera to snap a photo. Here he is enjoying his little perch. :)

then he thought it would be fun to take off after the camera.
and as you can see this boy needs another haircut. i think this cut will have to be the one that sheds all the curls. i've noticed that his hair gets all sweaty quite quickly, so we really should free him of that before this summer heat is upon us.

No comments: