Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Has Sprung

With Easter just around the corner, I took out our decorations last weekend and introduced Jasper to plastic eggs. He loves them! He'll spend time just sitting looking at them, trying to open them and nesting them - then shaking them to make his own music. He also loves that they are "gravity-averse" and get air quite easily. Check out the video to see what we mean. (I apologize in advance for the shaky filming. It's a short video. Also, I realize that my aim is poor without excuse.)

When Jasper and I go to story time at the library, there are a few songs that involve bouncing him on my knee. He loves these, and I've taught them to Drew. Well, I've just pretty much shown Drew how much he loves it. Last weekend, Drew started bouncing Jasper on his knees, and Jasper was having so much fun he just couldn't get enough of it. Check it out.

No comments: