Monday, May 07, 2007

Sitting Up!

Jasper went from not being able to hold up his big belly to sitting up quite well in no time flat. Last Thursday I sat him up and told him he had a month to be able to sit up in order to impress the pediatrician (since he's still not rolling over), and what do you know! he just sat there. Sure, he wavers and wobbles and keels over at times. However, we are really impressed with how well he's doing. He can even lean over his belly, reach for a toy and sit back up again. Here are some photos of him in the act, and there is a long-ish video below of him playing and reaching for toys.
We try so often to get cute faces or pretty smiles from Jasper, and sometimes we get funny looks instead. I love 'em! I wonder what he might be thinking at this moment.

Here's the cute smile we were looking for!


"Come to me, Mr. Froggie"


"Oh ... you're there, mommy. I'll just give Mr. Froggie a kiss."



No comments: