Sunday, September 02, 2007

Down Time

For the past two weeks we've been doing a lot of just hanging out. Our whole family has been sick at some point or another, so we've been surviving not thriving. First Drew was hit with a bad cold, and while he was on a business trip to Kalamazoo, Jasper developed a bad cough which lasted a whole week! It was a nervous week for me as I waited and watched his symptoms to see if he was getting better or worse. I am rounding out the trio with my version of this cold. Thankfully we're close to being on the mend.

Jasper is a blast to be with these days. He's full of smiles & giggles, and his personality just shines through. We have fun together these days, and he greets his daddy with h-u-g-e smiles everyday when he comes home from work.


For a while Jasper used to be completely mesmerized by my hair dryer. We could set him on the bed while I was drying my hair, and he'd just sit there and watch me. It was great! Now he's not so mesmerized, but he still likes it. He just won't sit motionless anymore.


After they left for Europe, Jasper received a cute packaged from Grandma and Papa Jasper. "What's Wrong Little Pookie" is a cute book.

No comments: