Friday, August 10, 2007

So Much Activity

Jasper is growing more and more active these days, and by that I really mean mobile.

He climbs on us all the time, and our legs have the bruises to prove it!


His inch-worming skills continue to improve and quicken. He moves off the play blanket with ease and is really not content to be contained in that small area, when there is so much more of the living room ... and the rest of the house to be explored.


After I feed Jasper his solid food, we have a fun little routine. I creep toward him with a wet washcloth saying "I'm gonna get you." He loves that & laughs! I wash his face, and he sticks out his tongue so I can clean his teeth and tongue, too. I also tickle his hands when I wash them, so all in all it's a laugh-a-minute clean-up session. But what he loves the most is to take the washcloth after I've cleaned him up and suck on it or move it from hand to hand, shaking it like a maracas.

1 comment:

Matt Ohlson said...

Good morning Erica,Drew and Jasper. I can't believe how mobile Jasper is getting. These blog sites are pretty amazing and a lot of fun. Can't believe the little video capabilities. You look like you are having so much fun with him as well as doing such a wonderful job. We frequently view these but I haven't been commenting so must start. Maybe we will see Jasper this Sunday in nursery unless he has already moved up. Have a great day! Matt