Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More updates from Minnesota


Here are some additional updates from my time in Minnesota.


I spent some time on Papa's boat. I really liked it when the boat would bounce in the waves. My dad would say "weee", and I would laugh!

To ride in Papa's boat, I had to wear my life vest. I didn't mind wearing it even though it pushed my cheeks together.

At first I didn't like the cold water, but I started to enjoy it as long as only my legs got wet. Once the water got higher, I really didn't like that, but I had fun splashing in the sun.

Floating on the tube was very fun!



I really wasn't sure what was going on, but my mom had me walk on my Auntie Lindsay's back. As I did, she said it felt good. I'm glad it did, but it was a little odd. Maybe I will understand it when I am older.



I got my third tooth during this trip!

Finally, I slipped up and let a photo be taken of me while I chomped on my toes. I was so comfortable in the barcalounger that I lost track of my surroundings. You can see the look of surprise in my eyes as I see the photo being taken. I was more on my game after this photo was taken. There isn't another, but I like toying with dad as he races to try and capture another.

No comments: