Friday, February 26, 2010

Some of our favorite things

DSC_5839

These mini bagels are a life saver for me.  Between Benjamin’s morning nap, lunch, afternoon naps and dinner, there really isn’t a lot of time to run errands.  I have to push through and sometimes infringe on some critical time in order to be productive.  Sometimes I just get caught – in line.  Case in point: the Costco photo pickup before Christmas. 

costco_photo_line

So, I generally carry these with me whenever we’re out running errands.  They can instantly bring peace.  They are soft enough that they’re easy to chew.  They have no nut content and only “may contain sesame seeds” – of which I have never found any.  They are yummy.  They take a little while for the boys to each eat them, so it’s a long peace time.  And the boys can hold them easily while they eat them.  When the natives get restless in the backseat of the car, I just hand them each a half bagel instead of turning around over and over to dole out more Cheerios, bunnies, craisins, etc.  I love ‘em!

No comments: