Sunday, February 03, 2008

Playing with the parachute!

One of the attributes that I love about Jasper is that he is willing to try and make almost anything fun. That attempt may be short lived, but he loves to inspect things looking for how he could use it. He is ALL about texture when it comes to food and often with toys.

We recently discovered that Jasper loves a game that Erica invented. I like to call it, "Playing with the Parachute." While it may be foolish to most if not all of you, we often play this game before bath and bed. When I come home late, this is often the only play time I have with Jasper each day.

The game is very simple. We have a bed sheet on the floor, and we move it around Jasper as he moves around. Sometimes the sheet is under his feet. Other times, the sheet flies over his head.



Because I find it difficult to take action photos with our digital point-and-shoot camera, I'll let this video do the rest of the explaining. I think you will see and hear that Jasper has a good time.




2 comments:

cheryl said...

Okay, that's adorable! ;o)
And we seriously want to hang out w/ y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I laughed my way through watching this clip. How soon until we see you? Love, Auntie Linds